Numerous local organizations have provided assistance, support, and guidance to GVCP in the establishment of the park, recognizing that the park enhances the overall quality of life for the surrounding community.
- Ashe County Chamber of Commerce
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Bethelview United Methodist Church
- Blue Ridge Resource, Conservation, & Development Council
- Elkland Art Center
- Green Valley School
- High Mountain Expeditions
- Meat Camp VFD
- National Committee for the New River
- River Girl Fishing Co.
- South Fork Baptist Church
- Todd Community Preservation Organization
- Todd Ruritan Club, Valle Crucis Park
- Watauga County Board of Commissioners
- Watauga County Chamber of Commerce
- Watauga County Parks and Recreation
- Watauga County Soil and Water Conservation office.
Many individuals and families have contributed their time, energy, materials, and money to support the park.
Names coming soon!